Wednesday, April 10, 2013

PENDRAGON: "Out Of Order Comes Chaos"

Rating: RRRRR
Label: Metal Mind Records
Review by Martien Koolen
I already reviewed the DVD some time ago and I thought it was one of the best DVDs I have ever seen, so this double CD is also a must for melodic prog rockers. This is a superb double CD with 14 magical songs of which none is a misser. Every song is spot on and the guitar melodies, riffs and solos of Nick are almost out of this world as they give me goosebumps every time I listen to this CD.
Pendragon's music is addictive and the band has an unstoppable energy, making this CD a classic album to come over the next years. Do NOT miss out on this album as you will truly regret it.
Highlights for me: Not Of This World, If I Were The Wind, This Green And Pleasant Land, Last Man On Earth and Paintbox. Play it as loud as you can and this album will become even more magical! Buy or die!!
website

No comments:

Post a Comment